School Tour: The School Tour will take place tomorrow, Thursday the 7th of June. The cost of the tours is €24 per child, which can be brought in tomorrow. The Senior Tour (3rd to 6th) will be going to the National Heritage Park in Ferrycarrig for 10am and then on to Leisuremax in Wexford for 12.30pm. The children will be having lunch in Leisuremax and lunch is included in the cost.
The Junior Tour (Junior infants to 2nd) will be going to Bricks4Kidz in Wexford town for 10.15am and then onto the National Heritage Park for 1pm. The children will be having lunch here and the cost of lunch is included in the cost.
- Children are to arrive at the school no earlier then 8.45am for a 9am departure.
- Parents are to put sun cream/factor on their children prior to coming to school.
- Children are to bring a snack and plenty of water.
- No need to bring lunch as lunch is included as part of the tour price.
- Bring a light raincoat (just in case but we hope not).
- Children can wear shorts and their school uniform top.
- Both tours are expected to arrive back to the school at 3.30pm give or take 5 or 10 mins
- Children do not need to bring money on the school tours as lunch is paid for and the bus will not be stopping at a shop.
- Please do not bring valuables as teachers will not be responsible for losses
- Normal school rules apply.
We hope everyone has a great time!!