The History of Gusserane National School

The present school was built in 1968 and replaced an older school on the opposite side of the road built in 1898 which now serves as a community hall. Gusserane N.S. has contributed through the years to the social, sporting and religious development and achievements of the area. A new classroom is currently under construction to serve the needs of the school community in the future and will be officially opened in 2018.

Back to Top